- For an application to be valid, all information must be complete and accurate.
- You must submit a separate application for each child.
- Only one application per child will be valid.
- To be qualified to enter the kindergarten lottery, your child must turn 5 years old by September 1, 2023. No exceptions.
- ICS West gives lottery preferences to new students who already have a sibling enrolled in the school.
- It is your responsibility to notify us if your contact information changes.
- The waiting list does not carry over from year to year.
- If you live outside of Philadelphia, you are not eligible to enter the lottery drawing. You will be added to the end of the waiting list after the lottery drawing.
Click HERE to view 2023-2024 Lottery Process
The lottery application submission deadline is January 24,2023.
The application for the 2023-2024 school year is available on September 24,2022. Please read this page carefully before submitting an application.
All applications must be submitted through Apply Philly Charter. Click HERE to apply via Apply Philly Charter.
The lottery drawing will be held on Tuesday, February 8 through Apply Philly Charter.
Any application received after the lottery deadline (January 24) will be added to the end of the waiting list.
Our waiting list does not carry over from year to year. You must submit a new application each year to be entered into that year’s lottery.
Application window: Friday, September 23, 2022, through Tuesday, January 24, 2023.
Common Lottery Date: Wednesday February 8, 2023
Common Notification Date: Friday, February 10, 2023
Common Acceptance Date: Friday, February 24, 2023
Any questions or concerns please reach out to our Enrollment Specialist Patricia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-724-5600 ex. 2533.